Thursday, August 7, 2014

Geronimo architects, of Saint-Pierre-en-Faucigny, Haute-Savoie, or Geronimo With Altitude GWA



Geronimo architects, of Saint-Pierre-en-Faucigny, Haute-Savoie, or Geronimo With Altitude GWA as they call themselves in Samoens are in my opinion to be avoided. Catastrophe is not the word for the catalogue of issues this company created whilst building my chalet. Geronimo Architectes director, Olivier VALOGNES was commissioned to manage the build of my chalet and oversee the artisans responsible for building the property. Whilst he was a very charming man, his complete lack of supervision, and blasé attitude had terrible and costly consequences. I trusted this firm to design and build my chalet from the ground up and it was a catalogue of issues, some things were simply not managed correctly.  My nerves could not cope with the nightmare. The contractors were simply not managed correctly, or given guidance at vital times during the project. Not only was the project incompressible late, other examples of contractor incompetence were not even noticed by the Geronimo representative. Very disappointed.

1 comment: